Sunday, April 08, 2007

She Hates My Car - 4/8/07

Add to My Profile | More Videos


'Buying Power'

I bought a new SUV today ... a Supercharged 2007 Range Rover.

It's powered by a 400-hp 4.2 litre Supercharged V8. It's built like a tank.

I told Keren I didn't want to be driving around in a small car ... I don't feel safe.

I have to admit I felt a bit guilty about driving a gas guzzling truck that only gets 13 miles per gallon, but it makes me feel confident when I'm behind the wheel. Safety is a priority with me. I can live with the high gas bills.

So please don't send me any death threats you eco terrorists.

The truck is so high I can see the top of Mount Everest from where I'm sitting.

If anyone hits me they're dead.

It's an amazing piece of machinery.

I plan to visit the accident site soon. I don't know how I'm going to feel when I get there.

It's been on my mind constantly. I guess it's something I have to deal with.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch !!!!! Don't turn around, These boots were made for walking and that's just what they'll do, but one of these days, these boots may just walk all over you. Time to turn the page, sorry girl friend, Bye. A voice from Montreal, Alien. Tomorrow's a new day, a new beginning.

Anonymous said...

How did you get your film back? A voice from Montreal, Alien.