Sunday, April 22, 2007

AGITATION - 4/22/07

Add to My Profile | More Videos

AGITATION

I've been in a restless mood. I stared at the camera with absolutely nothing to say. I've been looking at the car crash surveillance tape over and over. I don't know ... I guess I'm looking for new clues ...

Keren's been helping me look for a place. Her friend is a realtor who explained to me that the housing market has slowed down significantly during the past few months. At least she's honest. Yes, I'm going to move. I'm looking around at different places in the area, I like the city where I live, but I definitely need a secure place, a bunker would be more like it.

I like my neighborhood, it's a great place to live, there's small mom and pop stores and cafes, a local record shop, video stores ... it's a nice place, so if I can find a place that has a security gate i.e. underground parking, security guard, that would be great.

If I can make some money off the sale of my home then I can afford something small. I need room for my camera equipment and books.

I should move into a warehouse if it was legal. If there was a warehouse that was for sale ... but I can only imagine what kind of area it must be in ... pollution, fumes from nearby factories ... crime.

Business has been picking up, especially now that I can drive. But I try to avoid the freeway at all cost. I have to take it a step at a time.

Keren is still upset that I bought the Range Rover, but I do feel safe in it. Whenever we have to drive anywhere we take her car.

A reader asked me how I retrieved my tape back from Keren. Well ... it wasn't easy, but Keren is a kind person. After 5 minutes she cooled down and picked me up. The tape was still rolling ... but we didn't talk for the drive back (20 minutes).

I would never hurt Keren's feelings. She's been so helpful and I appreciate everything that she's done for me. I can't express how much I depend on her.

Hopefully everything will work out. I'm listing my house at a reasonable price. I'm not asking an arm and a leg for it. I'm a realistic person. But I'm definitely not looking forward to moving!

The last time I moved was 7 years ago and that was from London! I was exhausted for months!

Jack

No comments: