Sunday, April 15, 2007

SET ABLAZE - 4/15/07

Add to My Profile | More Videos



SET ABLAZE!

This image was recorded on my surveillance cameras. I was shocked to find out that a car thief picked my driveway to abandon the stolen car. I was equally disturbed to find him hacking the car with an ax, then setting it ablaze! The car thief then smashed the surveillance camera with his fists.

The part that disturbs me the most is when the police handed me a photo of the 23 image. They have no clues, but they are working on it.

I've had enough. I want to move. I'm going to see a realtor and put my house on the market, but considering how homes are no longer selling like they once were, I'm worried. But I need to move. I don't know how these people are finding out where I live, but I need to find somewhere safe as soon as possible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's very odd. The guy doesn't look all that old. Do you know what he used to set the car on fire and what kind of car is that? A Chevy?

Why does the camera start moving so fast at the end of the film? Does it do that automatically because it detects movement or was that caused by the person hitting the camera?

Best wishes, Kathie