Friday, March 30, 2007



Patient O.T. - 3/30/07

Add to My Profile | More Videos

PATIENT O.T
CELL BLOCK 'Y'

Justizvollzugsanstalt Stuttgart-Stammheim

A very strange video. I believe that this is real.

The doctor (prison Psychiatrist) sent me a very detailed email. Apparently Patient 'O.T.' spent time in an asylum after the accident. Before the accident he led a normal life as an economics student.

Excerpt from the email:

'The Patient was missing for 3 days. This was confirmed by his family and the authorities. A missing person's report was filed. Patient O.T. regained consciousness a week later. His injuries were shockingly similar to yours. Recent surgery in the past 72 hours. Body injuries unrelated to the accident. A photo of the number 23 found at the accident site'.

'A few months after the accident, the Patient had delusions that he was a member of the Red Faction Army (RFA). He was convinced that the (Deutschland) 'right wing' Government was behind the accident. Patient O.T. suffering from paranoia and schizophrenia, attacked several Psychiatrists. After the Patient escaped, he set off several homemade bombs at the offices of mental health groups'.

The email totals 7 pages. I will post the rest of the letter in the future.


Jack

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would be great to see the rest of the email or letter from this psychiatrist.

Justizvollzugsanstalt Stuttgart-Stammheim looks very frightening. Why did they put a supposed mental patient in a prison? I'm not clear on this by any means.

I hope you are well. Best wishes, Kathie

Anonymous said...

It would be great to see the rest of the email or letter from this psychiatrist.

Justizvollzugsanstalt Stuttgart-Stammheim looks very frightening. Why did they put a supposed mental patient in a prison? I'm not clear on this by any means.

I hope you are well. Best wishes, Kathie

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jack for the acknowledgement. I did do a search on the prison and it was known for holding the RFA members, strangely as O.T. paranoying believed he was part of after his own accident. Having had an accident myself, I know that I have become untrustful of others or should I say, more critical on choosing friends. Strangely my birthdate adds to Dec 11= 23. OT did act in a way as if he felt alone facing his dilema. Then by feeling not understood, revolted towards any form of discipline, like governments and finally acted violently towards Psychiatrist and clinics since they must have been a form of discipline that OT revolted against. By feeling alone and misunderstood his only way of expression was through revolt. Since I have revolted myself since my own accident, towards authority, I feel a slight understanding towards OT, but since intelligence keeps my feet down on the ground, I can only understand and not accept his outburst. Gangs or Governments or people that want control or sometimes just to prove their power can create havok towards simple citizens through accidents and then hide behind the scene pretending as if nothing is, causing paranoya to the accidenty. Looking forward to read more of the email, but I do believe that only parallel situations will come from it, concerning your own unfortunate accident or planned accident, as my own. Sometimes simple citizens are killed as if the organizations know before hand that you may become their worst enemy in time, as if they knew the future. So you might be a threat to someone but they already know and you don't, yet. The truth has an amazing ability to float to the top, no matter how deeply hidden it is. One day I will tell you my own truth, and the parallels amongst our own fates. A voice from Montreal, Alien.