Friday, March 16, 2007

The Paranormal Videographer - 3/16/07

Add to My Profile | More Videos


'The Paranormal Videographer'

Another video from a reader. Is he a complete nutter? For a 'professional' videographer the audio is horrible. Tons of audio drop outs. But there are few things which he said which intrigues me. Mainly his car accident in Germany. The sighting of the number 23.

Keren and I saw 'The Number 23' in the theatre last week. What a joke, utterly horrible, absolute rubbish. Bollocks I say. The filmmakers said nothing about William S. Burroughs, who really noticed the 23rd Enigma. Just another stupid and wasteful Hollywood piece of cardboard cut out trash. I did get a good nap though. But not at the expense of $10.00 per ticket!

Back to Richard (the Paranormal Videographer) I appreciate that you sent me the video, but I hope you will be able to tell something which is relevant to the accident.

I hope this isn't a trend where I'm going to be receiving dozens of videos a week.

Fix your audio mate!

Jack

No comments: