Friday, March 23, 2007

Discipline - 3/23/07

Add to My Profile | More Videos

BLOGGING AS THERAPY?

While I was recuperating in the hospital I read an article from a therapist who claimed that blogging is good for people who are in 'times of crisis'. It's the ultimate diary, albeit it's also read by thousands of people.

Has blogging helped me at all? In certain ways yes. I've been corresponding with intelligent and caring people. i.e. Keren, also, hello to Ratopia, Earlywyrm, Alien, etc.

As far as Roy and Richard (The Paranormal Videographer) goes. I'm still on the fence.

There are people who have been accusing me as someone who is 'Seeking attention'. If I were, then why would I filter my face and voice? If I were the type of person who wanted to 'be in the public eye', I would plaster my unfiltered face and unaltered voice all over the internet!

Blogging is a strange experience!

No comments: