Saturday, March 10, 2007

DEATH THREAT STALKER

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Death threat stalker

Who is this person? What do they want?

Before the accident I hid surveillance cameras around my neighborhood. I did it as an ethnographic film experiment. I wanted to treat the film as an ongoing 'hidden security camera' project. My ultimate goal was to have other ethnographic filmmakers around the world hide hidden surveillance cameras where they live and have a web page where the entire world can be seen at once.

Every event, every and anything that takes place can be recorded for eternity.

It was just an idea.

But what confuses me is how the person in the video knew what neighborhood I live in. And how this person knew where I hid the camera. Is this person behind the accident?

I need to know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jack, my international interconnected internet blog, your freakin video didn't work, ha. Anybody near your camera will recognize the area online and then just zone in on it. I don't think it has anything to do with your accident, but I do believe someone is playing with you. To bad this person can't help you in your endeavor to find who caused the accident instead of causing you grief. Hey Dude, how about a challenge to find the riddle to the puzzle. Be useful, be part of the solution and not part of the problem. Good Luck Jack, a voice from Montreal, alien.