Friday, October 27, 2006

Thumb_default

Accident Victim

I don't what to say. I received this video two days ago. I was shocked. Roy's accident took place at the same location, six years earlier. The photo that I've been searching for suddenly shows up. I don't know what to make of it.

Roy is obviously not looking for publicity, I'm not even sure if that's his real name. He filtered his image, so I have no idea what he really looks or sounds like.

I hope he'll be able to help me out with the accident.

It's good to know that I'm not the only one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

first thing that came to mind was, this is a true nutcase. maybe i`m wrong. I still wonder tho, why u live up to every caracteristics of nut, with papersield windows and u shot the video in the basement. whats that all about. (sry for any wrong spelling)