Saturday, January 05, 2008

I HATE DRIVERS - 1/4/07

Add to My Profile | More Videos


EYEWITNESS? - 1/5/07

The Detective working on my case called me to say that the person who found my wrecked car agreed to speak with me. Nonetheless I am happy and relieved to find the person who found me. I also want to thank her.

The eyewitness was out of the country on business for the past 2 years. She was concerned to see how I was doing. She's back in the country, she needs a few days to get settled in and will meet me within the next week.

I know that I upset Keren with my erratic and angry driving. I do need help. I have anger inside of me. I can't control it and I realize that I need to do something about it. I've been reading books about dealing with anger. Anger is something that can't be eliminated but it can be controlled. I should have been practicing the breathing exercises. Easier said than done.

Keren has every right to be upset with me. I've been a complete and utter nutter and I shouldn't be driving when I am upset.

I stayed at home during New Years eve. Keren is still upset at me so I spent the night alone. It was probably better, but I was feeling lonely.

I should get used to it.

- Jack - January 5, 2008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.