Thursday, November 01, 2007

Buried Alive

Add to My Profile | More Videos

TITLES

I don't like the title 3 Days Dead. I only used it because it was the only headline I could think where people would sit up and notice my plight. The original title was the dates that I was missing; 12-23-05 - 12-26-05. It's been almost 2 years, I'm still not any closer. I'm afraid any evidence from the accident has disappeared as the recent fire has devastated most of the area.

I'm just a person who is trying to find out the truth behind his accident. I've been followed, stalked, people that I met on the internet have been helpful, but unfortunately Roy (don't know his last name) was abducted. I hope it's not because of his involvement with my investigation or if he's making the entire thing up (one always has to be careful these days).

It seems like everything these days must be 'branded' am in danger of being 'branded'? I hope not. This is one of the reasons why my face and voice and almost everyone else who appears in the videos have been altered. I value my privacy and those around me. Not that it's made much of a difference people found out where I live. I moved in fear of my safety.

But in a positive light I am happy with my new surroundings. No neighbors to deal with even though I live in a secluded area of the city. I have lots of room and the building is secure. Friends such as Keren and Anne visit. From time to time I have other friends who I speak to on the phone and email. I don't need constant companionship. Who wants to talk all the time? I have other things to keep me occupied.

I have been reading 'Car Crash Culture' by Mikita Brottman recently. Fascinating but somewhat depressing book. Good research material.

No comments: