Thursday, October 25, 2007

NIGHT-PROWLER

Add to My Profile | More Videos

NIGHT-PROWLER

I was out the other night walking Keren's dog. She's out of town for a few days. he's a nice dog, very well behaved and very protective of those around him.

I'm trying to stay in as much as possible due to the terrible air quality from all the fires in Southern California. But the poor dog needs to get out. I thought about putting a mask in front of the dog's nose and mouth so he wouldn't have to breathe in the soot.

I noticed that a car was following me. The dog, I mean 'Jack' Keren's dog - a Jack Russell terrier noticed before I did and alerted me to the fact.

At first I thought the driver was lost, but I couldn't tell since the windows were blacked out. The car followed us for a good 5 minutes. I tried to take a photo of the license plate but there wasn't enough light.

It could be someone playing a prank. I don't live in the neighborhood, it is close my old house but a part of me is still nervous about Roy's abduction. Whoever was responsible for Roy's disappearance could be after me.

I guess I'm always on guard. I have to keep one eye open at all times.

Thanks 'Jack' for the loud bark. I wouldn't know what to do without you.

No comments: