Friday, November 09, 2007

CLOCKED OUT - 11/9/07

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Temptation

Driving on the way to Northern California to visit Roy I noticed that drivers have become more aggressive since my last visit 3 years ago. The right lane is the slow lane, then why are drivers tailgating me? I tried to remain calm, but after the 15th psychotic driver attempted to push me off the road I could stand it no more. I flipped on the hazard lights and tugged at the steering wheel so it looked like the car was out of control. I looked back in the rear view mirror to see that the driver pulled back considerably.

I'm not proud of what I've done but drivers have no consideration for the safety of others. There is always the temptation to get revenge, I tried to remain calm the best I could. What I did may not have been civil but it was the only thing I could do to save my sanity and my life.

This will probably be the last road trip that I take for awhile. The roads have become to dangerous.

No comments: