Thursday, October 04, 2007

Rolled, Wrecked and Destroyed

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Rolled, Wrecked and Destroyed

I wrecked the Range Rover. What can I say? I was foolish to think that I would be able to find the answers behind my accident while attempting in vain to recreate the car accident.

I would have been easier if I could re-trace my steps before the accident took place but I thought? That the answer would appear before the Rover crashed off the road.

This is a lesson in futility. I still haven't told Keren what happened. But she's going to find out after she reads this.

Hopefully by this time I'll be on a bus!

I have no money to buy another car. I have the barely running 1978 Cadillac sitting in the corner of the garage, but it's not a dependable vehicle.

I take that back I have a very small amount of money to buy a 15 year old vehicle. I guess it's time to look for another Volvo.

No comments: