Friday, August 03, 2007

WRECKED - 8/3/07

Add to My Profile | More Videos

WRECKED - 8/3/07

I have Temporo-Mandibular Joint disorder. I've been in pain for the past 5 days. My jaws and ear felt strange. I didn't know the symptoms until I did some research. My ears were under pressure, similar to the feeling one has while sitting in an airplane. But worse of all was the constant throbbing at the base of my neck. I don't like to take medication, but I had a bottle of aspirin with me at all times. But unfortunately that did not help.

I'm beginning to wonder if the TMJ is from the car accident. If it doesn't approve I will seek alternative forms of medicine. Maybe an acupuncturist. Does anyone have any tips?

Thank You

Jack

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jack,

I have TMJ, too. My chiropractor has always been able to get it back in place, no problem and no pain, either! I was in several car wrecks a long time ago and in 2 of them, I got whiplash and that's when this started. When my neck bones go out, the TMJ rears it's head. Once my neck is back in place, my doctor manipulates my jaw and poof, the problem is gone. :-) I would highly suggest it and also suggest you find a chiropractor that went to either Parker or Palmer schools. They're the very best!

Good luck and best wishes, Kathie