Friday, August 10, 2007

Dangerous Roads - 8/10/07

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Dangerous Roads - 8/10/07

Richard, the paranormal videographer has sent me another video. It's interesting, I don't know what his agenda is but if we can help one another that would be nice.

I ended up visiting the doctor, my head was throbbing. I waited in Urgent Care for 4 hours, I wasn't upset, I just wanted the pain to go away so beggars can't be choosy. The nurse called me in, I was glad, but then another nurse said that there were only 2 doctors on staff and that there were 2 patients ahead of me. So I sat in the waiting room for another hour and a 1/2. The nurse called me in, the doctor examined me and said that I had an ear infection, gave me a prescription and I was on my way.

I felt sorry for the doctor, she didn't have time for lunch. Just a bag of chips.

I think she had more of a headache than I did.

No comments: