Friday, August 17, 2007

INVISIBLE CHOKER - 9/17/07

Add to My Profile | More Videos

NVISIBLE CHOKER - 9/17/07

Something is choking me in the middle of the night. I can't see it. I don't know if it's real or not.

Choking psychic attack weird UFO abduction

My emotions are choking. I feel that I do not belong in this world. Which is strange considering that I've been having a strange choking sensation in the middle of the night.

I don't know if it has anything to do with my current state of mind. I'm not depressed just angry. Angry that I'm not getting anywhere with the accident investigation. I've been driving, walking, but everywhere I go I feel that I'm out of step. What's wrong with me? Am I to blame?

I should go on a vacation, but I can't afford it. I should save my money especially in light with what's going on with the economy. I'm glad I sold my home when I did.

Now if I could only shake off this choking sensation. It's irritating me.

No comments: