Saturday, July 22, 2006

Recovering

The heat is unbearable. The hospital has been calling me leaving messages reminding me about my check up. I've planted surveillance cameras around my neighborhood. There's so many idiots who speed down the street. I've been having nightmarish thoughts that one of those morons are responsible for my accident. I had thougths of crashing into their car at a high speed of acceleration, I quickly wake up sweating.

I'm not ready to get behind the wheel of the car, I can only imagine the rage that's building inside of me. Funnily enough i don't miss being outdoors ... there's nothing to miss. Idiots everwhere, they're parading around like they're expecting to have their own reality tv program. There's too much traffic ... loud noises bother me.

I'm in a constant rage ... I think it's the side effect of the pain medication ... when I turn on the TV to watch the news I find myself yelling at the screen ... murder, mayhem, police chases ... it's getting worse. I got so mad I threw the TV out the window ... the next day I came to my senses. I waited until night to retrieve the tv, luckily it was sitting in the shrubs. I don't know what I was thinking. The front glass is smashed, I had to call a glass shop, the installer came, late of course, I felt like he was interrogating me. I told him I'm in a bad mood, I sat in the back room until the idiot was finished installing the glass I paid him and sent him on his merry way.

I've been calling the police during the week, they haven't been returning my messages. I'm losing hope, I'm getting upset, I was smart enough not to leave a nasty message on the answering machine. I need to go to the accicdent site, to see if I can find some clues, since the police aren't helping.

No comments: