Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I'm feeling exhausted, more than usual. Waiting to hear from the Police if they have any leads. I've received responses from a few readers. Thanks for your support. I'm trying to put myself together ... get the courage to leave the house and visit the doc, but it's really hard.

Working on the next vblog ... there is a reader who is confused. She's trying to figure out what I'm trying to 'get out of it'. The vlbog and web page is art therapy for me. I can't leave the house to film anything ... I can only film myself, and try to get the word out there about anyone who saw my accident. If it involves putting up a blog site or a vblog or myspace site or whatever else, whatever catches the attention of people, the more people I can inform about what happened to me.

I think it's a bit obvious if you look at the video that I'm not seeking any form of attention. If I was just posting the details of my accident to various sites, no one would know what I'm talking about, besides it's good therapy for me. It keeps me busy.

Talking about keeping busy, I do need to find some consulting jobs, but I can't, since I haven't been able to leave home. One of the reasons I can't leave home is because my leg is still healing, I need to keep off it as much as possible. Just walking to the bathroom makes me tired.

No comments: