Saturday, July 01, 2006

In Denial

The weather is unbearbly hot today .... it's only adding to my misery. The doc's office has left me several messages on my phone. I don't want to be there for a check-up. I should, but I'm afraid he's going to make me see the physical therapist again. Not looking forward to the pain.

I've been placing posts to various groups; paranormal, etc. The readers of those pages have an open mind, hopefully they'll have some leads.

I feel strange posting to various groups. I'm not looking for any attention whatsoever ... but I really need to find out what happened ... I'm baring my soul.

Didn't go to sleep until 2 am, I patiently wait in front of the computer for any emails from the public who might have seen something, someone abducting me, or if there were any signs of a bright light in the area.

4th of July is coming up, already, there's been tons of prats lighting firecrackers, it's making me nervous ... edgy. Can't sleep ... the only good thing about staying home is that I've been saving tons of money by not buying gas!

Been having my groceries delievered to me ... it's not cheap, but I can't deal with being in the bright sun, the sound of traffic and the sounds of cars roaring up and down the street. Especially where I live, there's so many 'beautiful people' walking up + down the street enjoying the 4th of July weekend. Normally I would enjoy seeing the assortment of beautiful women parading up + down the street but now ... all I car about is getting rid of the pain. But I suppose by looking out the window at the gorgeous women it is taking my mind of the accident.

Can't wait until nightfall ... it's 8:05 pm at the sun is going down ... but not fast enough. Think I'll call it an early evening.

No comments: