Thursday, December 13, 2007

DETECT AND SURVEY - DECEMBER 13 2007

I've decided to take over Roy's '23' page since he's not available. It's difficult keeping track of where the accidents took place along with the dates and facts. It's going to be a large data base to maintain. I'm also going to access the microfilm at the local library to see if there's a record of past accidents. There's days when I think that the accident is a game. I feel that someone is playing an elaborate hoax. Albeit a mischievous prank. Hopefully with help from the private investigator I will be able to solve the case. I've received emails about the use of the brainwave recordings. In order to experience the full effect of the recordings the user must use headphones. Playing the recordings on a speaker will render the brainwaves useless. I would not recommend listening to the brainwave recordings without supervision.

As I stated earlier I have abandoned listening to the brainwave recordings as it is detrimental to your health.



INTERROGATOR - 12/13/07

Add to My Profile | More Videos

No comments: