Sunday, May 13, 2007

SCENE OF THE ACCIDENT - 5/13/07

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Scene of the accident

Keren convinced me to go ... I haven't been to the site since the accident ... I couldn't sleep, I was restless and nervous. Sod it I thought, let's get it over with.

I don't remember a thing from the accident, everything looks different during the day. At night the area is dark, lot's of winding roads. Keren took a look at the police report and told me where to turn off.

I parked the car and took a walk to the scene of the accident. Strange, it seems serene, but Trabuco Canyon Rd. is anything but peaceful. Within a few yards there is a memorial to someone who passed away - car accident. A couple of miles away another memorial. Just thinking about it sends shivers down my spine.

Dry brush litters the landscape, it's possible for someone to crash his/her car and not be noticed for months. There are dozens of cars that litter the bottom of the canyon.

It was hard to pinpoint where the car crashed, tire marks are non-existant due to rain and the growth of dry brush.

I was fearing this day for months, but thanks to Keren I overcame my nightmares, but I'm still not any closer to finding out what the cause of the accident is.

1 comment:

audrey said...

i need to know who you are.
please contact me as soon as possible
at billabongrockerxo@yahoo.com