Friday, May 18, 2007

RE/MOVED - 5/18/07

Add to My Profile | More Videos

RE/MOVED - 5/18/07

Keren's friend is a good realtor indeed. Absolutely fantastic! She sold my home in 5 days! The buyer was approved, we had a short escrow.

I bought an old manufacturing plant, very secure. It's 12,000 sq. feet, security cameras surround the premise. It feels like a bomb shelter. My room is deep in the recess of the cavernous factory.

I'm not going to blog about the moving van, you can see the vlog. But I'm still mad. I felt like having a pint that night, but I'm not one to get pissed.

I have lot's of room. I can make all the noise I want without upsetting the neighbors. Well, there are no neighbors per say.

I have lots of room for the Mini-Cooper truck, my Range Rover and a 4,000 sq. foot library! I'm also moving my media room/library into another large room.

The only thing I'm concerned about is heating my room. But I paid next to nothing for the building so I really can't complain about it.

Dust is everywhere. I'm allergic to dust, it's in my throat. The dust gives me a dry throat.

Keren loves the new dwelling. She wants to move into one of the 2,000 sq. foot rooms. I'll see about that. But it might be nice to have a room mate. Keren is lovely. But I do need my privacy.

I'll be unpacking for the next year. If I'm lucky I'll have everything done in a month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jack. Been a while, thanks for the answer, was just wondering, cause otherwise you would have had to sneak to get the tape back. Otherwise there was a hole in your story. I guess Karen has a heart, if she came back to pick you up, maybe I was too quick to make a call. I actually hope yous stay close, it sure beats being single, ha. To bad the guy burnt the car, and showed agression, it's either 15 seconds of fame, or he's one to be extra cautious about. The guy in the park was interesting, nevertheless, for perception is truly dependant on position, one mans ceiling, is another mans floor, in appartments anyways, ha. But both are right and wrong depending on position. You should try to relax since there has been alot going on in your life, even if it's just a great afternoon sleep for a couple of hours, I find, when I have a chance, which is truly too rare, these naps do wonders. You know Jack on windy roads it doesn't take much to loose control, even a dried bush, which you mentioned do exist, flying into a windshield is enough to throw a driver off his game for a second and oops, your gone. Or a spider hanging infront of your nose, warning, don't blow on it. Hope you are ready to accept the fact that maybe you will never know the truth, if there is a truth to find. Now if you were fishtailed, police move, you wouldn't have a chance to stay on the road, check your back bumper or back side panels. Especially since there are many cars in the valley. I see you have moved, an interesting move though, if you need alot of light and going by the video with the windows pretty high, maybe some mirrors to defect the sunshine downwards, just an idea. Even Bart Simpson had a warehouse sort of setup, Cool Man. Keep yourself safe, but don't close out all of the world, there are alot of good people out there, it's just that it takes one, to frig it up for many. I have found your blog interesting and thanks for keep it going. Oh, the lady that needs to know who you are, No, ha. Maybe show us some video of your library, some day. Hi Karen. Good Luck Jack, A voice from Montreal, Alien Tout est plus facile avec des amis.