Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sorry ... Webisode 34

Add to My Profile | More Videos


I've received dozens of emails telling me how cruel and insensitive I've been to Keren on Valentine's Day. Yes, I agree. I have been very selfish and angry towards her. She's been very helpful and look how I treated her.

Being the ill mannered boor I am, I realized the errors of my way and I brought a box of chocolates and a bouquet of flowers. I took her to a nice intimate cafe for dinner.

Keren has been the light in my months of darkness. I'm very happy that she's in my life. Thanks to Keren I've slowly been able to get behind the wheel of a car. I'm taking it step by step, but with her help I'm confident that I'll be able to drive by myself soon.

Thank you Keren and thank you to the reader of the blog.

- Jack

No comments: