Tuesday, June 27, 2006


Nervous with anticipation of the unknown.

I've lived my life behind the lens of a camera so I don't have to come to terms with life.

I make videos to try to come to an understanding of what's happening around me. I know that my videos don't make sense to most people, but it's my form of art.

I'm into hidden forms of information. I used to be a Professor or Visual Anthropology ... I'm also a collector of the obscure. The plumber of esoteric reasoning. A librarian of the absurd.

Speaking of absurd ... I'm nervous. The car accident has left me in a state of constant shock. I won't go into the details of the car accident ... I will, eventually.

I'm weening myself off the pain killers. I don't like the idea of taking them, being dependent on something. If, what I'm saying doesn't make any sense, it will in the next few days.

I've been spending my time putting my web site up ... it's part art therapy and an investigation into my car accident ... I'm nervous with anticipation, as I don't know where this will lead me.

It's been good therapy keeping busy, putting the web page together ... but I'm still trying to get a grasp on trying to lead a 'normal life'. It's strange feeling the sunlight after I spent five agonizing months recuperating in the hospital.

The worse thing about the time spent in the hospital was the physical therapy ... painful and mundane ... everyday like clockwork, time for my medication. Physical therapy. I shouldn't grumble. I'm grateful that I'm ok, but I really need to find out what happened to me during the wreck.

I don't know who's reading this, but it makes me feel better just writing about it.

No comments: