Monday, June 26, 2006


A 'blog' is an experiment. An entry into the unknown. The absurd. Initially I had doubts about the 'blog'. But any initial doubts of reason quickly faded away when I found out the facts of my accident.

Which is why I'm turning to the blog for help.

I've seen strange things in my life. Things that most of you, hopefully will never see.

You have no idea about the sickness that lays underground. Invisible to the naked eye. Greed, corruption, depravity, sickness ... it's one of the reasons why I keep myself shuttered away.

There is no place that I want to be. I prefer to stay here, alone in my thoughts.

The blog is a form of therapy, as well as an art and literary project ... an ethnographic documentary into the mystery of my accident.

I don't know who is going to read this. It feels strange. I'm not one to keep a 'diary'. But maybe it's something that will help me. I dunno.

No comments: