Friday, February 01, 2008

INSANE ASYLUM - 2/1/08

Add to My Profile | More Videos


Stammheim Prison

I received a video from someone who claims to be a 'staff' member in a mental asylum in Germany. The doctor that I've been in contact with has been tortured. I don't know who or why someone would do this. Was he getting closer to the truth of what happened to his patients - i.e. mysterious car accident? Or was there an uprising in the asylum?

I don't know what asylum the doctor is working at. Originally it said the Stammheim Prison in Germany but somehow I doubt it. The prison was home to an infamous terrorist group in the 70's named the Baader-Meinhof. I am quite familiar with them having worked on a documentary close to 20 years ago about dangerous cults in the 70's. The reason I doubt the doctor works/worked at the asylum is that the hospital is rather infamous. If he does somehow work there then I apologize.

http://www.baader-meinhof.com/index.html

No comments: