Thursday, September 20, 2007

SUSPICION - 9/21/07

Add to My Profile | More Videos

SUSPICION - 9/21/07

For some reason when 9:23 PM arrives I find myself in the car driving around aimlessly looking for something. An answer that will never come. I drove through the industrial wastelands of Southern California. How can he afford the gas? I can't, but it's cheaper than therapy (and a lot more relaxing).

An old diesel Cadillac was hidden in the corner of the building that I purchased. I paid the DMV fees that weren't paid in eighteen years, filled the tank with diesel fuel and drove around the wastelands looking for accidents.

I came across a wrecked car with the number 23. I wrote the address down so I could find it during the day. After a couple of hours I was lost (no navigational device in the 30 year old car). I came across an odd site. A smashed up car driving around in circles running into things in an empty lot. In the distance a wrecked car stood still at the side of the road.

I taped the proceedings when the driver of the car spotted me. He tightly held a weapon in his hands. I had no interest to see what it was. I put the car in reverse and drove off as fast as I could.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi.
This is Karen from Ont. Canada and I too have a jack russell :)
Anyway, I'm also a psychic medium and something tells me you have to drop the whole thing and remove any investigative blog etc from your site because it will end badly if you don't. It is my feeling that you got tested for DNA sampling by an alien which is very common. As long as you are functioning ok try to move on if you can dear. And stop drawing any more attention to this. It will not give you any satisfaction and in fact lead to further upsetting experiences which I am sure you can do without. Please go onto veoh, type ufo into the search engine and read every little scrap you can get your hands on. Then you will know why you have to drop it. You can send me email: fun.notnuts@yahoo.com
My good wishes are with you. You likely need some counselling. It would be a very good idea, but don't let them try to tell you that you did it to yourself. :}

Anonymous said...

Now is the time to
LIVE