Friday, May 30, 2008

WHAT WAS I THINKING?

COLLISION - 5/30/08


I was re-creating the car accident last week which explains why I didn't write a blog. What happened was that a driver cut me off. I wasn't in the right frame of mind. I felt like I was in a trance, as I entered the trance I rammed the driver's car off the road.

Luckily for the driver he wasn't hurt, just drunk. I spent the rest of the night speaking to the police and the next morning to the insurance company.

I learned my lesson to never do something as careless and dangerous as that again.

Jack

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jack. It's Alien, been a while, eh. Been pretty busy on my side too. I am actually reopening my accident case with the insurance here, SAAQ. Another time consuming fight, was finally operated on my back in February, it only took 27 years to be taken seriously. Found a great Dr in Mtl General Hospital, he said it might take over a year before I see any less pain. Thank god for MRI, can't be called a lier about a problem with this proof. On your side, I realize that you also have become a little impatient and a bit agressive on the road, but this is caused by your accident and what it does to you as a person. Try to take a few seconds to think, before acting, always think there is a child in the other car. Well gotto go, will write back after summer, going to see my parents in NB, Canada. A voice from Montreal....:o)